Please click below to read, download and print your
Please read your contract.
It explains most details of the Holistic Festival.
1. Festival Hours are 10am to 5pm. Set up is Saturday morning starting at 8am.
Booths should be prepared and ready for the public 15 minutes prior to opening.
2. Only products and services listed on the contract are to be offered and sold at the Festival.
3. Sponsors reserve the right to accept or reject products and services offered, as the goal is to diversify the Festival.
4. Participants are responsible to meet city & state licensing laws.
5. Sharing booths is only permitted in extra-large 10 x 8 booths. Sub-letting is not permitted.
6. Flyers, samples, promotions etc. must be limited to Participants' booths - you may not pass anything out anywhere else.
7. Vendor accepts all responsibility for services provided.
8. Sponsors not responsible for loss, breakage or theft of Participants merchandise or belongings.
9. CenterPlace does not allow helium balloons inside the building.
10. Participants are required to hold the booth open for the entire Festival.
*** If you leave early you will not be allowed to participate in another Festival. ***
11. Any other areas not covered are to be discussed with the sponsors prior to the Festival.
12. In the event that any outside force, beyond the control of Holistic Festivals (environmental, etc.) prevents the Festival from taking place or the Booth Participant from attending, Sponsors reserve the right to retain payments for expense compensation.
13. Space will be reserved only upon receipt of application, contract and non-refundable deposit of $100. Final payment for the booth is due no later than Sept. 20, 2019. (Final payment for early discount is due Sept 1) Failure to meet this deadline could result in cancellation of booth. Only one notice will be given before rights to booth will be relinquished. Cancellation with less than 14 days notice results in total non-refund of booth fee.